Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, July 01, 2006

My funniest search ever

As most blog readers know but I'll explain because once I wondered for a long time how this was done, there are freebie programs that you can get that are coded into your blog and through a separate page provide the blogger with a geographical (not very specific) region, how you were referred (if you stumble in or bookmark it it's unknown, but if you come in from a link or a google search that's specified). It tells you how many people come when, etc. I get a lot of joy out of watching this grow via this program.

It's also a fun sport to watch how you sometimes come up in search categories. I've come in funny sometimes, but never enough to want to share. This time though, I have found a weird one.....

I am proud to declare myself #310 (and yes that means they looked that far) if you search the SWEDISH version of Google for "site:blogspot.com *"i wet my pants"* OR *"i wet myself"* OR "i peed on myself" (*'s added to slow down other perverts?)

So yes, yes I did and PROUD OF IT? (Also known as YOU try driving an hour after drinking a gallon and taking lithium and geodon, both of which have incontince as side effects)

No comments: