Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, October 13, 2006

Much more to come

I can't really start my story yet. I am at K*inkos and don't want to pay to tell it all. But I am done (more or less, I have about 2 hours more to do tomorrow), and I made it through the last day without losing it. Wednesday wasn't so good, but I did well yesterday.

Today I missed my chance. This is so unbelievable to me, but my ex-assistant actually called and asked me to stop down and do some extra stuff for her tomorrow. Considering it's her fault I have to do this at all, well, no. Plus I have no malpractice insurance tomorrow. And I don't see where her not doing her job yesterday is my problem. EVen though I really did cover for her yesterday, she just didn't know it apparently.

Anyway, the truth will finally be revealed tomorrow or Sunday.....

No comments: