Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, October 06, 2006

This is NOT a good ending

So it appears I will be leaving amidst a great deal of strife. I kind of fell apart yesterday and didn't even make it in to work until afternoon. I realized there was no way I was going to be working a ton of overtime or working this weekend to catch things up. I informed supervisors; nobody seems to really care. At least nobody cares enough to respond. Or to actually make my assistant do the stuff she has to do so I can finish my part.

Sheer exhaustion, missed meds, and stress (a great deal more occurred with each step just making it worse) combined to make me cry at work this afternoon. And I left with a lot of stuff I know needs to be completed roughly NOW undone because I hit a limit.

I'm going to have to refuse to put in extra time next week to fix things that weren't my fault. I don't know how to handle that.

Once again I feel like everyone just wants to be rid of me because I'm not quietly just doing everything anymore. Because I won't put up with signing off on bad work. Because i have a funny rule about only doing my own job. It's easier if I just shut up, so that's what they want.

At least my new job wants me. I just hope they still do after they meet me...

(Sorry for whining. I am exhausted beyond all imagination at the moment and far too wound up to sleep).

No comments: