Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, June 04, 2007

For those keeping count

I just updated my medication list to reflect current status after the rash. For those keeping track at home, I have now hit 41 meds (28 psych, 13 side effect fixers), and Lamictal will be restarted for a THIRD time soon. The 41 meds does not include Zyrtec, which I have a feeling I'll get stuck on as well, because I started it to deal with seasonal allergies, and it doesn't sound all that good to have an antihistamine going while starting it and then take it away at some point. That is a little challenging to my patience because I only wanted to take Zyrtec a short time because it is non-formulary and very expensive, but it's not like I'm going to choose to give up something that works over $60/month. If Zyrtec has to continue past seasonal allergy season then it is definetely going on my list.

No comments: