Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, June 01, 2007

Update

My regular doctor wasn't in today. His partner ordered a steroid cream. So we're still trying hard to avoid oral steroids. We'll see. I'm just being as positive as I can be and praying that tomorrow I'll wake up to no rash. If I'm still like this Monday I guess I'll go back in. Or if it gets worse I'll have to subject myself to urgent care (which is not pleasant; it always turns into a huge battle of them trying to do things that are bad for me) before that.

Mainly I'm just worried about work. I need to work and I can't really do it when I am sedated on antihistamines and itchy and scary looking.

So, hopefully a cure is forthcoming.

No comments: