Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, July 16, 2007

Briefly

1) Things are ok with my psychologist. Huge misunderstanding on my part. More on that later, too tired now.

2) I think it says something rather bad when my med list is one of the top five google hits for "master list of antidepressants". Of course I have been on nearly all, so I guess it's fair...

3) I think my doctor has given me a new huge gift of energy. She told me to try cutting one of my depakote tablets in half to break the extended release seal, then take both halves. This makes it immediate release. Suddenly I'm sleepier earlier and awake so, so, so much sooner. I'm loving life.....

No comments: