Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, July 07, 2007

More to come

I am ok and I'll post more later. Not good to post about being off meds and then get very quiet. I have been struggling. Thursday I was quite manic. Friday it was better. However I had an incredibly busy week (of course) and was even more stressed because I had been committed to going to another facility to cover a vacation back when we weren't busy, but suddenly we did get busy and I needed time to get things done, but I couldn't do them because I was driving the huge distance to the other place.

There was a point Friday in the early evening when I literally felt fatigue hit like a 300 lb weight. I had no choice but to keep working and what could have been an easy treatment became hard, which meant everyone else I needed to see was in bed or not willing to do anything. So I got home just before 10 pm and at 10:15 I laid down to read for a few minutes before taking meds. I just woke up and it's about 5:45 AM......

So. Still here. Less manic. Exhausted, but tha'ts a good sign I controlled the mania...

No comments: