Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

In a cocoon for a few days

I am mainly writing to say I'm not sure I'll be posting a lot in the next few days. I need to think. A lot. And the situation I'm thinking about is confusing and scary and I need to just think and get input from a few specific people before I say much more. In short we weren't done with our difficult discussion last week I guess, and I'm not sure why he decided that a day I was manic was a good choice of a time to throw in more of something hard for me to handle. This was after we decided a few weeks ago I don't do well with new stuff when I'm manic. And it came up too close to the end for me to fully react, which means this week is feeling like torture, already. I want to go back and demand the conversation be finished but I also really want to hear my psychiatrist's opinion this weekend. So, 5 more days.....

But in the meantime I have a lot of thinking to do and thus far a lot of crying. I am fine, I really am, I just am thinking and it is so hot that I've been going to bed very early because I'm drained by the end of the day. All thoughts are going to be centered around one thing anyway, and it would be boring for anyone thinking of looking inside my head.

Instead, read this. Sarah sent me this meme a while back and I didn't realize that it posted a week earlier than it was completed. Oops.....

Back soon. Maybe sooner than I think. Who knows.:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about you. I'll send some of my good/positive energy in your direction!