Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wow

This one is ironic. I am feeling good and sleeping the best I have done in forever (like falling asleep before midnight and sleeping all night!) and it's taking all my free time. I'm not blogging much because feeling better is, right now, meaning even more sleeping time than before, even though I'm not tired all the time. I've had a busy week so this may adjust itself some, but for the moment I'm tired.

I got a call about a job that I'm really interested in. I don't think taking it is probably in my best interests, but it's something to think about. It sounds really good. There are things at my current job I don't like. Nothing to do with my company or me or anyone I work with, just things I'm not comfortable with. But changing now is not in the master plan.

So anyway, not a whole lot really to say. I started yesterday distractedly trying to figure out how to cram my patients into my day and sprayed my hair with lenscleaner instead of hairspray. That was interesting.....

That's about it. For now I'm just being so very thankful for boring.

No comments: