Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, August 27, 2007

Being a good patient

Things change so quickly in bipolar-land. I have been doing so great, but over the last week felt myself getting more tired. I've been working and generally over-doing for too long, so I was afraid this would happen before I had a chance to catch up on rest. It did.

This morning I overslept by a lot. I woke when I absolutely needed to leave. That doesn't work well.

Then I slept all day, getting up only to go to the psychologist. I did that, and with his encouragement decided to take one more day off. So tomorrow I'll sleep again and hopefully that will give me enough rest to get back on track.

I can't believe how exhausted I am and how quickly it happened.

No comments: