Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, August 19, 2007

A test will follow

I keep posting about doing well. I'm trying so hard to learn to live day-to-day, and for the most part seem to be succeeding.

However, the truth is that I need to be so careful. I'm facing the new week absolutely exhausted. I have not had 2 days off in a row in several weeks, and really haven't hadn't many weekends that were purely restful in the last several months. That's a bad thing. This week that is especially bad because I traded a work day for a weekend day, which works well in terms of not using a whole vacation day to go to the dentist, and I'll use most of my day off to relax, but it means that the dentist day I have other appointments, plus I have to work all day Saturday.

These are danger signs. I need to keep focusing on my 3 day weekend coming up, and vacation in less than 2 months, but this is the kind of thing that scares me.

If only I could take tomorrow off......

No comments: