Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

How not to start the day

I got up this morning much earlier than usual because I was very anxious. I sometimes have panic attacks when sleeping, and while I don't recall having one, I felt as if I had so I'm assuming that was the cause. Eventually I decided to just get up and start the day and get the anxiety meds going.

I signed onto email and had a credit card statement with a charge I didn't make. I spent an hour on the phone sorting that out. Many other frustrations followed all day long.

I just realized that I didn't charge for my drive time when I moved from one building to the other. See what I mean????

Bad start=bad day. But at least it's not cycling! (although the stress lets me remember I am most decidedly bipolar as I can feel the edges thinning a bit)

No comments: