Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Bipolar Good. Heat Bad

I'm continuing to feel really good. I'm managing to continue through even some stressors, so I guess it's real.

The only thing is that the heat is KILLING me. I barely am able to work because I'm just so hot and sick from it. I'm managing to do remarkably well with lithium and not really getting toxicity issues, but I am not feeling great. I'm so tired that I'm sleeping a minimum of 13 hours. I'm drinking at least 2 liters of water, plus a can of pop, plus random other drinks, while at work, then whatever else I drink at home, and I'm not peeing much. Going to have to get that checked. Especially since I really don't sweat, not nearly as much as I should be. (Side effect).

My thinking is getting slower and slower. Another week of this and I'll be back to infantilism.

I'm actually struggling enough to understand why I'm supposed to have FMLA paperwork in place all the time; I'd take a FMLA day if I did.

Oh well.....It just gives me extra reason to understand why most people hate cold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the heat. I wish could love it enough to take some away from you.

Jon said...

Watch the danger signs. When you're pouring the liquid in, and nothing's coming out, there's a problem, and it can be dangerous.

Personally, I hate our winters here in the US heartland, and move someplace warmer in a heartbeat. But I can work in air conditioning.