Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Major first

My psychiatrist appointment was totally worth it. I talked to her quite about how tired I am. I've cut my daytime anxiety meds out, I'm taking Provigil at a full-dose after a careful upwards taper, and I tried unsuccessfully to get my antidepressant to make me just manic enough to have more energy.

At first she said I could try reducing my Seroquel a tiny bit. (25 mgs). But then we realized that I'm taking anxiety medication still, and while I need anxiety meds, I may be on too much for now. So I'm allowed to cut back by one or two pills.

I've been on these meds 6 years. Nobody has ever said I was doing well enough to cut back. The only times I've come off have been when a problem came up.

So happy.

No comments: