Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Drama

I've been trying hard to keep the drama level in my life down as it takes all I've got to adjust to the new job. Learning about the pee-in-the-fridge urine collection sort of increased it, partly because I find it humerous in a sick way, partly because it's just one more icky thing to do thanks to stupid old bipolar.

But now I have more reason to worry. The whole thing so far has been that my kidneys have this diabetes insipidus problem but are handling it fine, aside from blood in my urine that pre-dates anything like lithium.

Last night the blood in my urine was visible. Not much, but it was blood where it did not belong. So now I have to call the dr. Monday and let him know and I have a feeling I'll be wishing for the "simple" 24 hour collection test.....

1 comment:

Cranky Amy said...

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!! DAMNIT!!

I'm frustrated FOR you!!!

Hang in there!!