Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Flat

Today was my psychologist appointment. I thought about cancelling because of how tired I am, but I don't like to do that because they go out of their way to accomodate me and I don't want to mess that up.

Dr. Mind, predictably, pulled out his typical stern voice that is usually associated with my messing up something important. But I think he realized quickly how aware I already was of how bad this mess-up could have been. It stinks because it was another week "off" from the topic at hand, and if I weren't dealing with this tricky stuff I could easily be going 2 times/month.

He did verify what I've been feeling all along, that I'm not even changing my tone of voice much. I am just as drugged as expected. I FINALLY do feel a bit better this evening after a 5 hour nap.

I also counted the pills and I seem to have taken 2 days worth of too much. No wonder I've felt bad.

Hopefully this weekend things will come together.

1 comment:

otgirl said...

Your week sounds exhausting even without the med mixup! 8 evals, good Lord!
Otgirl