Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, August 07, 2008

So silly

Today was a wee bit stressful, and now I'm having trouble sleeping. So I've been catching up on a few of the blogs I check on about a weekly basis rather than daily.

I've been blogging for quite some time now; over 2 1/2 years and almost 600 posts. During that time I've made friends who I've had a good bit of interaction with via comments (Sarah was the first of these, one of the earliest commenters on my blog not from my personal friends), and there have been times people have mentioned my blog or something I've said. I started a pouring of posts about whether bipolar patients were evil when I kept getting hits about that). I've had a psychiatrist feature some writing about med compliance on his blog. And various other people have mentioned me.

I'm apparently much more of an attention hound that I think. I totally avoided being in a commercial today for my work, but I love mention. And tonight I felt even more special because it was someone I read out of interest, not a shared mental health thing. I'd made a suggestion to improve something and she mentioned it, unattributed, as a helpful idea.

So now I feel all bloggilly famous, in a totally understated way.

No comments: