Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Funny enough

See below for a "real" post....

I just was reading through old emails from 2006. I was looking at some of the patterns in things I've dealt with at work over the last few years.

At that time I was looking for a new job. It turned out to be the one that I left last February. But I didn't remember that I also looked into the same job that I wound up taking later, my current job. I chose not to take it because of the distance to my therapist. That's a little strange since it wouldn't have been any different than what I was doing back then, but for whatever reason I didn't try.

Strange though.

No comments: