Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

This week is getting really long

I am sooooooooooo tired from my med mistake. Plus, after a month of not being busy, suddenly we are. I did 8 evals in the last 2 days. That's a lot. Especially since it could have been 10.

I'm tired enough I smashed my finger in a wheelchair legrest today. It's swollen and bruised and I had to finally wrap it because bending it too much hurts. It is truly lovely, esp. now that the wrap is my own and is white so that is glaringly obvious against my birthmark which covers much of my hand.

So, the new layout is hanging for now. Just too tired. Maybe this weekend.

No comments: