Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I didn't quite tell the truth

I said I'd be talking about something important tonight. But a few things have happened. First I had my dates wrong. So that topic needs to wait a few days. Then, I had a tremendously crappy day and I'm just tired and whiny. And I got a flu shot and my arm aches, probably mainly because I'm so tired. And the biggest reason? I had to beg a policeman to help me break into my house tonight. And that just was the crowning glory to a crappy day. Thankfully he was really nice and just laughed, but it's still a rather unique experience. And least I know it's not easy to break into my house now........

More later.

No comments: