Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Always, Always Read the Label

I am not allowed caffeine. I used to be allowed one can of pop per day if it was early in the day, but after admitting to using caffeine to maintain the mania that got me through March and April I'm not supposed to have any. I translate that into bare minimum, what the psychologist doesn't know won't hurt him, and using have on caffeinated drink per week.

Today I drank a Coke at work, which I never do, because I was dragging. So I already broke the rules.

Then after work I bought 2 bottles of juice smoothies. If I buy pop or tea or coffee I make sure I get decaffeinated, even if I don't like it much. But fruit juices I never thought to check. So I was just lying in bed thinking how very healthy I am for selecting this when I read that each serving has a bit of caffeine. And I've had 2 2/3 servings.

Drugs, drugs, everywhere drugs........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about you. <3