Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, May 20, 2007

The best invention

I am a complete baby about liquid meds. I hate them and always have. I have so much trouble gagging on medications anyway that medications that taste bad are really not helpful.

Several years ago one of the ways that was discussed to get one of the medications that made me sick in was to liquify it and then use something called FlavoRx to flavor it. A lot of pharmacies now have this option and it costs less than $2. I arbitarily picked bubblegum.

I'm not saying I want to drink this stuff. It is still about 40% alcohol or something and doesn't taste great. But I haven't gagged yet.

And now I'm must go get high yet again.

No comments: