Many things. None are related. Too tired to make them cohesive.
1) The phone service just sent me an email telling me they added the new services I requested, blocking 900/976 #s. Since I don't have much of an issue with that, nor did I put the services on, I have no idea what their problem is.
2) I have finally found THE cure for constipation. Months ago I was embarrassed to write about this, but now have spent so much time writing about it that I no longer care. My recipe: 500 mg Colace daily + 1 fiber one bar (so yummy) + 1 bowl air-popped popcorn with 1 T. olive oil based margarine. It is so nice to not be in pain.
3)My next problem is that every day I use mouthwash just for people like you, and every day it makes me gag and gag. I hate this.
4) People keep walking/biking out in front of me in the dark, wearing dark clothes and when I honk or glare at them they laugh. Getting smushed really isn't all that funny.
5) It is possible for counseling to increase my anxiety levels above where we've worked so hard to get them. I really don't like the return of the anxiety. I need to work on this stuff, but I'm getting more tense already and my appt. is 2 days away. It is SOOOO hard to talk about stuff I haven't talked about in 10 years. Or ever.
6) It's 10:30 pm and I didn't eat lunch or supper so I really need to find some food. And take pills. And a shower. And hopefully sleep really quickly for a change of pace.