Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Weirdness

I am really struggling to adjust to the minor med changes from a week ago. There is no good reason for this, it was so minor it shouldn't have been noticeable, but instead I've been dizzy and exhausted and nauseated.

I also just feel weird. The change helped some, but not enough to be a definite fix. I'm still having lots of mood symptoms and that's not helping how I feel. But the mood symptoms are tempered by feeling completely in control of the situation. I'm just not worried too much that they are here because compared to other times they are so incredibly minor. However, they are frustrating because they hold me back. I don't feel good, I don't feel like doing anything but sleeping and I can't necessarily do that on my schedule.

I think it's not helping that it has been hot and very humid. I am pretty paralyzed by heat this year, even more than last. However this year I am in A/C in the office. I can't begin to explain the difference.

Hopefully soon I'll know more about what's up. I'm hoping to get a thyroid check on Monday and a Depakote level. I really think my thyroid is partially at fault here and if it is then I'll be able to increase that med within a few days.

For now, another attempt at sleep.

No comments: