Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'll accept this

Not sure how I was linked up with this thing, but this week I got a notice that my blog has been listed on a site called www.blogged.com . It is a ranking site. My blog is in the conditions and diseases category and I'm pretty proud of it because it not only is in the top 20% of the 617 in it's category, it is the top listing dealing with mental health in that category. It received a "great" rating from the reviewers. I'm not entirely sure why I wasn't in mental health, but whatever works, I guess. There's a button that may eventually appear here but so far it hasn't cooperated.

Not much else to talk about tonight. I made stew today and am finishing a few loads of laundry. I was totally out of clean scrubs. All kinds of excitement this week: July 4th is a holiday. I'm working a few hours but with a pretty good financial incentive. Wednesday will be the last day I have to deal with the therapist I haven't gotten along with. I won't mind the end of that stress. And next week I only work 2 days and then I'm on vacation! Lots to get done before that though....

No comments: