Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, February 18, 2012

That explains a lot


Although I only worked a little more than half a year in 2011 I still had a decent income because the job I had paid very well.  When I negotiated I had them in a tight place and they all knew it.  However, things were financially tight all year.  As of tonight my taxes are done and I know why I never had money:  29% of my non-taxed income went for medical expenses.  And that doesn't include the surgery expenses which are pending.

I will enjoy this last big refund.  It's going all for not-fun stuff instead of the anticipated installation of flooring in my house, but this other stuff will help keep me swimming financially for a while longer.

1 comment:

Michal Ann said...

SEE how hard you've worked to play the hand you've been dealt?

Glad you'll have that refund...you earned it!

xo