Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Sail away, Sail away

I'm doubling my sleeping pill. I went 2 nights with practically no sleep and then did some relaxation stuff with the psychologist today that bought me a short nap. Hopefully this will just let me sleep more normally, but I'm expecting to be pretty out of it for a couple days. I may not be posting until I'm awake. I already had one embarrassing moment of loose lips to remind me that a regular dose of ambien can make inhibitions take a vacation.

Both the psychiatrist and the psycholost are telling me that I'm reacting normally to working on some very hard stuff, so apparently crying and not sleeping are normal. I'm all in favor of moving on though.

Back when I'm awake. Which could be tomorrow--wouldn't be the first time I've been stronger than the strongest amount I'm allowed to take of a sleeping medicine.

No comments: