Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, June 19, 2006

Tomorrow is Fight Day

I haven't heard from my disability provider yet again, so Tuesday is the day something will happen. I plan to be on the phone all day until someone tells me something that is useful. I have a lot of ideas of people to call, inside and outside my company, and who knows I may make a new friend up in the scary higher reaches? It's not my company that's the problem anyway, it's the insurer, but I'm going for any help I can get.

I hate doing this kind of thing. Glad I've got lots of Ativan.:) Hopefully tomorrow I get to report something really good, like the biggest check I've ever seen is headed my way.

No comments: