Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, December 31, 2007

Drat

For all that I've said about feeling so good, I've had a small worry with me throughout the last few days.

My energy had been trending rapidly upward since my thyroid meds were adjusted in the beginning of December. Then Christmas Eve I did what would be a normal amount of things in one day, and I found myself totally exhausted Christmas day.

I thought it would go away. It hasn't. In fact the exhaustion has increased again to the point that sleep is all I care about. Yet I know I am not depressed in any way. Plus I have other thyroid symptoms, especially being cold. I am freezing at all times and it's just not that cold right now. And my skin is dry enough to be used as sandpaper. Etc., for those who know the thyroid dance.

For the first time I'm guessing that my thyroid isn't right still. I tried to call to see if I could do my bloodwork sooner but the doctor wasn't in today. So it's going to be Wed. before I can find out and Thursday before I can be tested. I'll be cutting it close going back to work next week.

The would be the thing I don't need...

1 comment:

BipolarLawyerCook said...

Ugh. I am sorry to hear it. Wishing you bright eyes and a bushy tail SOON.