Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Going into Christmas with the perspective of knowing that with what you've been through in the last few months the holiday is unlikely to be the worst thing that happens to you certainly makes it easier.

I did great. I'm continuing to meet goals left and right. I went to church last night. I handled the music and the sitting still without issues. The only part was that my candle kept going out which gave me the giggles.

The only bad thing was that I overdid it yesterday. I got up early and went to my mom's. We did a lot of cooking, took her 2 dogs to the vet where one of them misbehaved terribly on my watch (he is usually a very, very good boy), cooked some more, had dinner and presents with a friend, went to church, and watched a movie. This morning I got up and ate and showered, then made fudge. Then I had to take a nap because I felt like crap.

I took a big step forward today. I asked someone to speak more quietly and just explained that i was having a touchy day and not feeling the best. I haven't been too good at asserting myself for this kind of need.

I think I now shall sleep for about a week.

No comments: