Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, December 10, 2007

My vitamins had been opened by my brother-in-law accidentally and nobody remembered to tell me.  So that was good.
 
Now my issue is that I'm kind of having excess anxiety.  I'm dog-sitting at my mom's and was fine until I got 2 calls from the prison.  I talked to the caller the 2nd time and it was a staff person on behalf of the inmate, but the number the inmate was trying was correct. 
 
I realize I'm safe from him since he is clearly in jail, but it reminded me of several rather scary crimes in this area lately, and this house is very isolated, and so now I'm scared.  Lovely.


Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate. Join in!

2 comments:

Esther said...

Wow! the prison called? Yikes.......

Just Me said...

Yeah, it didn't make for a good night's sleep.