Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, January 18, 2010

Not the best start to the day

For the entire time I've lived in this state I've had the same cell provider. It wasn't by choice necessarily; it's just that the one I had was the only one who took people in my area. Then a while back that company was bought by another. I should have been able to just stay the way I was and transition without any bumps, but my phone broke and I had to get another, which necessitated getting a new plan.

So I just opened an email from the new plan. "Your bill is due....total $342." WHAT? Oh wonderful. The plan that seemed equivilant to my old one wasn't and I went way, way over my minutes. So I'm now trying to pick a new plan, knowing that this one is going to cost a lot of money.

I also am trying to see if switching providers is feasible because I feel a little cheated since I was assured this plan was equivilant to my old one and it CLEARLY isn't.

Blagh.

3 comments:

Michal Ann said...

Any recourse if you were "assured" the new cell pland was equivalent? Do you happen to know if a newer model phone gets better reception or is it just dependent upon the cell towers?

These are GREAT comforting verses to encourage us to CALL UPON THE LORD! ! V. 11 is often people's favorite in the whole Bible, especially when in distress.

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will CALL UPON ME and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13 NIV

Let's try to seek Him with our whole hearts and increase our faith that He is a good God, ALL the time.

Don't forget to CALL UPON HIM! You are SAVED by calling upon Him and encouraged as well. The "reception" is great and the "calling plan" is unlimited!

WONDERFUL fun song by Manhattan Transfer:

"Operator, give me information. Information, give me long distance. Long distance, give me Heaven. Operator? Information: Give me Jesus on the line. Oh operator, Information, I'd like to speak to a friend of mine. Prayer is the number, faith is the exchange, Heaven is the street and Jesus is the Name. Oh operator, information, give me Jesus on the line....."

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT! You won't mind AT ALL if it gets stuck in your mind! I haven't forgotten it in many years. Classic!

NOW, don't forget to CALL...and call me, too, if you want!

Michal Ann said...

Oops! I forgot to give you the address to enter! Have fun!


OPERATOR/MANHATTAN TRANSFER WITH LAUREL MASSÉ.

http://us.mg2.mail.yahoo.com/dc/launch?.gx=1&.rand=f97hmc8mg5t3d

Michal Ann said...

This is crazy! But I WILL NOT give up trying to share this with you. I have NO IDEA how I copied the wrong address in message #2 but have FAITH, this is correct! :)

OPERATOR/MANHATTAN TRANSFER WITH LAUREL MASSÉ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r8286teVgc