Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho

It's back to work I go.

I think I know what happened. I finally realized that the last treatment I'd seen in the gym was of this woman who keeps her room so hot it's hard to find a roommate who will tolerate it. My guess is the therapist turned the heat up to appease her and then forgot.

So, from now on I guess I'll be checking the units for where they are set before I start doing anything. I just hope I didn't do anything too goofy; I was kind of confused towards the end Monday.

Best news though: I work today, tomorrow is off, work Friday long enough to see a few patients, work a partial day Saturday to cover yesterday and hopefully get paperwork caught up in silence, work Monday and Tuesday and then am off until the following Tuesday. Yippee.....

No comments: