Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, July 13, 2008

So bipolar

I never quite remember how severely bipolar affects my energy levels until I get good and tired. Dr. Mind gets on my case about tending to set unrealistic goals based on "I can do this until..." and then aim at a place I can have a break. I have slept nearly this whole vacation. I'm starting to feel better and today would have gone to my mom's except she was sick. But wow, I can't believe the fatigue. My thyroid med is being upped also, which adds to the tired a lot (the messed up thyroid, not the med for it), but the majority is just the bipolar fighting back.

I'm going to have to be more careful to time a few days off now and then.

No comments: