Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, April 02, 2012

And it's 3:11 AM again

I did not take another sleeping pill.  I don't like that I was taking this somewhat frequently during the weeks before I went into the hospital suicidal and that much of that obsessive thought at that time was during the nights.  Took it today, suicidal thoughts.  And that is a side effect.  As is depression.  And I need to talk to Drl Brain about that because dropping my antidepressant and taking something that can cause depression (she didn't mention this but she knows I have it and prescribed it so I know I'm allowed) doesn't seem good.  So I took a day off and will take another dose tomorrow if I don't suddenly fall asleep for 8 hours or so.

Copyright 2006 www.masterofirony.blogspot.com

No comments: