Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Caution

I realized you're going to read this and be excited. Don't bother.  It is great that I got this sleep.  I really hope to repeat it.  I also know that sleeping pills do  not work well for me and that my bipolar is stronger than them, barring a few days when exhausted.  So this is just a break in the torment.  Not to be negative, I've just been doing this for 20 years or so.

2 comments:

Michal Ann said...

Sleep is better than no sleep, especially "two weeks" worth. I hope the trend is on-going. I'm sure you get so over-stimulated that it feeds on itself so maybe this will help.

I happened to read the following in a forwarded email. It's like the "sympathetic landscape" except it's not a subtle mirroring but an outright statement. You get the idea. How are your weather storms?

"At home I left him in front of the television and went outside to collect my thoughts.... dark heavy clouds hung in the air with a promise of rain.

The rumble of distant thunder seemed to echo my inner turmoil. What could I do about him?"

Sending a clear and quiet night your way..."All is calm, all is bright..."

(((warm hugs))) Michal

Anonymous said...

I am not excited. (wink)

But, I AM glad you got some sleep. And I, like Michal, hope this will break the no sleep pattern. And the torment.

Lack of sleep is a form of torture. It's true. You call it torment/I call it torture.

Jen, I am glad you checked in here - I wondered if something happened in the storm last Friday. Good to know all is ok.

Good to know you slept.

Becky