Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

24 hours

It's now been 24 hours, 10 minutes since I left work. I made it through hours of total calm because I was so angry that calm was all I had. Then I lost it rather completely for a while last night, which at least got me to sleep.

And since I woke up, 5 hours ago, I've been waiting for the phone to ring. Either way, fired or come in, I just need to know. Every minute is more anxious. Because I can't handle this pressure much longer.

And I'm so limited in what I can do without the phone. The things on my to-do list involve calling people.

I swear I did nothing wrong. NOTHING.....

No comments: