Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

That rip your own intestines out feeling

I am so frustrated. I cannot believe that I am doing the best I have done in years and having this much trouble just working. Granted, a lot of that has to do with definitions and what happens where and when and who does what or decides they see what, but oh boy my life is a mess right now. Tomorrow is my last day before vacation. Or tomorrow I am fired. One or the other.

At worst there are 2 openings at the local hospital and chances are good I could get one. So I'm less panicked, but still annoyed that's even a consideration.

I was calm for hours, but now I just have lost my patience with it all.

And I probably sound like I'm talking in tongues, but I just can't explain any more.

I hate this.

No comments: