Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

That's neat anyway

I'm emotionally struggling and that's why I'm not writing much. I can present a good front for most of the time, but I'm also feeling like a failure, like I'm never going to succeed, and like I have no right to try. And because I can't be totally specific here I just don't feel like trying to write about it.

But, today my blog reached over 6000 (total) hits. It took a year to get the first thousand, and I think 2000 the 2nd year and now I'm still 3 months from the 3rd year and that's another 3000. So, thanks for coming by.

I'll be back when I feel like I know what's going on in my own head.

No comments: