Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Nothing to say

There's just not much to say. Everything going on in my life I can't talk about so publicly. Work is still a mess. I'm feeling all kinds of things and don't know how to sort them out. I go on vacation this week and I really hope some of it is just smoothed over by distance by the time I return.

My decision has been to fight as long as I can. I'm upset and stressed but handling this well enough. I don't want to quit this job, even though it is getting more and more unhappy in some ways. I have a theory that if I can wait it out that it will improve.

My UTI seems to be clearing and the back pain is subsiding. Which is really good. I won't miss that. I guess frequent UTIs are now going to be part of my life.

I just can't wait to be off. 3 days......

No comments: