Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

And now, a lighter moment

It's probably about time. This has been one hideously serious 5 weeks in this little house. But now it is over.

Anyway, I mentioned in another post that many of my things didn't quite make it home. Tonight I noted that this includes 2 Allen wrenches, making my set completely useless. But I also falsely accused them of keeping some labels. So, those two even out?

Yesterday I was cleaning the kitchen and realized the day before, when upset, I'd left the ketchup out and it was no longer good.

Now I'm wanting to eat something with ketchup. I was upset that I have none, until I remembered that they sent me 2 packs of it. Not my important stuff, but the leftovers from my fries the one day I ever had fries at work.....

Ha. I win again.

No comments: