Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Yet again

I just was suspended from work again.  There is a great deal I'm not telling, but there is an issue with a supervisor, and as of now my fate rests in her hands.  I finally went over her head with my concerns that she can't fairly judge and that each previous incident has had a negative spin put on it.  I take some responsibility for my actions, but at the same time they've dramatized.  And the current issue is so totally unfair that I'm speechless.  Especially because her boss told me Friday "it just happens".  And now "it just happens" may mean fired.
 
Further I'm getting a new roof and it's too loud to be at my house so I'm at my mother's with nothing to do.
 
This is NOT a good day.




i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me

No comments: