Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, October 14, 2010

This should help my fatigue

This is the night I generally spent at a motel where I work so that I can quickly get to work and get a lot done before I leave early for Dr. Mind.  Today I have Dr. Body too so am really pressured to go, go, go.  Last night I was so tired I was sound asleep by 8:30 and even left a note to finish this morning (unheard of).  So first I was wakened by a noise I couldn't identify when I was sound asleep into the deepest, most medicated part of the night.  It was the motel office asking me to do something or other with my a/c unit as there was some kind of problem and my having my a/c on was causing someone else to not have heat.  I was so confused; it took forever just to figure out it was a phone and find it.  Worst of it was that I don't remember anyone saying "sorry for waking you".

I have a special clock that helps me wake up more easily (I control the beep volume).  Last night, like all work nights, I set it, set the alarms, set the motel clock and went to sleep.  When I woke up at what it said was 4 I was ready to go.  Too bad that it was only 3.  And I'm pretty awake.  I'm going to see if I can get a few more minutes of sleep here because this is a long day, but I can't believe I fell for the "change the motel clock to the wrong time" trick.  Ugh.

No comments: