- The dog is fine. Our vet, with almost 40 years of experience, had never seen the type of thing she had grow on an internal organ. Apparently she and I have more in common than I thought: crazy issues. The tumor was so big that she is visibly smaller. The vet offered to show my mom; she declined. I'd have looked, of course. But it was just a fatty growth and she is fine and recovering well. I had to go to my mom's house and use therapy skills to do a sheet lift to get her out of the car, but once she was out she's been walking around and doing well. She was a bit miffed at my mom yesterday and when I got there she was so happy to see me. I was so proud of her because we had to roll her onto the sheet and then I lifted her front until it was out then had my mom hold that when I lifted her rear and she stayed calm and let us. Usually she's a neurotic mess.
- I am very tired. I actually slept until nearly when I should have been at work this morning.It worked out, but so embarrassing.
- The breathing med may be helping a tiny bit. By tiny I mean TINY but it is something.
- I have decided that steroids may be the last resort and I've begged to avoid them, but based on whatever I work out about them with Dr. Brain I am ready to do that if this fails. I can't keep going like this and at least if I got through some sedated steroids I'll get some drugged rest. I can't function this tired.
- My tiny little baby niece has hit the 95% for weight and head size. She's a round little thing. I saw new pictures today and she is so cute.
- Today marks 10 years that I have officially been an occupational therapist.
A real post sometime. When I am not so tired I want to curl up and die.