Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Survived

I did it.  I got all my patients seen in 3 days.  I have some fast notes to write up but that is it.  Those are waiting for tomorrow I think as I'm worn out.  I'm seriously considering taking my meds and going to bed at 7 and I probably will.  My hesitancy is that sometimes if I do that I somehow succeed only in waking myself up and then I'm groggy and awake until later than if I did bed more normally.

I go to Dr. Body tomorrow for a lung re-check and hopefully a diagnosis.  There is more and more evidence it is asthma; I hadn't been wheezing for several days and then I was in a smoker's home yesterday and have wheezed ever since.  Where I work has a lot of pollution and I have more trouble breathing/coughing when I'm down there and even by the end of the week versus the beginning.

I feel like I forgot my brain when I left there today.  So tired....But that's ok because aside from the appointment in the morning I get to rest until Saturday, and even then we're just hanging out as we're having Christmas on Sunday.

Anyway a better post after I'm coherent.

1 comment: