Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, December 06, 2010

Well, THIS is fun

I saw my baffled doctor today. This is not the whooping cough; it's a whole new problem but he doesn't know what.  So I had a chest xray and a CT of my sinuses, got some new meds (another antibiotic and breathing med) and came home knowing this is getting to be the last resort before steroids.  I was actually typing an email to Dr. Brain warning her of this when I got 2 emails from my doctor.  Unfortunately the website where I have to go to read them is down.  Again.  I am so tired of it not working, which seems to be 25% of the time.  And once it is down it often takes quite a while to be back, meaning I may not know the test results until I have to call in tomorrow because there may not be an answer by the time I leave in the morning.  Nothing like an anxious wait to keep life exciting.  Since he didn't call I'm assuming I at least do not have pneumonia, but who knows and some answer would be really nice.

He was really nice.  I think he's picked up that I'm touchy lately because he made sure I knew the frustration on his face was feeling bad for me and not knowing how to fix it, not because I keep coming back with this bug.

So, I've seen the doctor AGAIN and I have no more idea what is wrong except for something with some lymph nodes that I didn't ask enough questions about to know.  I'm a little dazed today.

So please pray that the program works soon and that my answers are there.

2 comments:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

Hoping THIS antibiotic does the trick!

Michal Ann said...

I'm once again so relieved that you have excellent medical services and will pray for your strength, patience and effective diagnosis and treatment!!

Can you use your sinus rinse yet? I need to use the neti pot these days after a bug weeks ago.

Be encouraged...help is on the way.

“As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear Him;”- Psalm 103:13