Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, December 24, 2010

Tomorrow

I'm on a sewing break so that my back can practice being straight for a little bit. I'm doing fun things like getting new license plates.  Mine are so old that I can't stick any more renewal stickers on; last year I had all kinds of trouble and had to buy a 2nd one.  And Ohio came out with new plates that I do not like, so I just did something uncharacteristic and got "special plates".  They have a cat on them.  Most of the extra cost goes to spay animals and frankly I don't CARE about the cost to avoid the ugly plates.  I'm just proud I remembered to do it early this year.  Generally I remember 2 days before my birthday.

 I just received B's comment on the last post about enjoying my niece which reminded me of what I'm so excited about.  They were originally not coming up until Sunday and that is when we're having Christmas.  I'm spending tomorrow at my mom's finishing sewing if needed (likely) and making cookies and goofing off.  And they are now thinking of coming up in the evening.  Which means extra baby time!

Speaking of Christmas time to get back to present making.  I can't believe how much there is to do even though I've done so much in advance.  This is why you shouldn't spend November and December sick and sleeping.  (There are other reasons for that.....)

No comments: