Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, July 01, 2011

Faker

I spend a lot of my time, especially in the summer, teaching people who have breathing issues or other health issues how to best use their energy and how to save energy.  I have tried to make myself follow the same rules this summer and have learned that I teach people to do things that are HARD.  I was out of food.  Like no bread, little milk, almost nothing to eat out.  I also was out of dry cat food and while I can make it eating strange things they can't.  So I went to the grocery.  I tried to time it and go, but when I'm tired like this it takes me much longer.  Lists don't help because this store moves things around a lot (aka I rarely go there and it's always different when I do). So I have used much of my energy have to put away food as soon I finish this and scheduled a REALLY full day for tomorrow.  That's because I either have 2 half days this weekend that don't make sense, or one big day.  I asked to work from home on Sunday; I didn't hear yes or no.  I think if I don't I will ask to take it as unpaid, then when my surgery comes I won't feel the financial hit.  But I have to check my budget first.

Anyway, I better get that food put away as I'm falling asleep sitting up and desperately need to find supper and get to sleep.  I see salsa and chips for supper.  That's a vegetable, right?

No comments: