Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, July 09, 2011

I'm not good at this

10 days after declaring myself aware that I was not going to feel well for a while and that I needed to just deal with it and not put pressure on myself.  As it turns out I am not good at that.  Which we all knew going in.  I feel bad today and don't want to go to see Dr. Brain at all, except that she has to make decisions about the surgery.  Mostly I am just so tired I can't really even sit here or I'll be asleep.

I suspect I won't be doing the errands I planned for today.  I wish, but just can't.

Oh, and it appears the counter on my steroid inhaler was not correct and that it says I have about 20 doses and it is empty.  I have to hope the mail order place has the script I mailed earlier this week and then Monday I'll have to see if I can somehow get one from Dr. Lungs.  I need a sample or i'll have to pay a few hundred dollars and I just don't have that at all.

Dryer just stopped, my cue to go.

No comments: