Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm ok

I am ok.  After 2 hours and 2 doses of meds I made it to work.  I had 3 asthma attacks so the meds made me shake even worse, but I made it.  Work was great about handling things.  Dr. Brain called and gave me enough information to feel safe with the new surgical plan, which I'll explain later.  I think I'm going to have about a week off pre-op including 2 days of pre-op stuff and then a few days at home.  I obviously have a lot to deal with when Dr. Mind is back.  There's a lot about my niece being the closest child I'll have (obviously adding if she has siblings), and I don't know what all.  I also have a fear of having surgery involving essentially 2 doctors doing different types of pelvics, followed by the bigger procedure, while I'm unconscious.  I don't want to be awake for those 2 pelvics as they'll involve pain and I barely handle the modified ones I typically get, but it is hard with the control issues.

There's just a great deal going on, which I'll explain more when I've recovered a bit more.  for now i'm not falling asleep so I'm going to take even more sedation and try to rest.

No comments: